Based in South Africa, China, Australia and Botswana, ProMet Dadi (ProMet) is able to offer practical solutions based on extensive experience of our personnel in the gold industry.
We provide a full suite of engineering services including process plant design, consultancy services and project management. It is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology and solutions to its clients, incorporating the principles of sustainable development to resource processing.
Our employees have had many years of experience in plant design and process engineering covering the full range of process options for gold, diamonds, iron ore, coal, copper, manganese and vanadium.
Personnel possess gold expertise gained from exposure to various global gold projects in Ghana, Australia, Brazil, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. We have considerable experience with standard laboratory testing methods for gravity separation, heap and agitated leaching processes, as well as test-work with ores containing refractory gold.
We offer the full spectrum of services from test-work programme development, management and interpretation of test-work, conceptual studies, due diligence and feasibility studies through to bankable feasibility studies. We also develop projects through engineering, subsequent project execution and production ramp up.
We utilize a broad range of process design tools and all our work is overlaid by extensive practical metallurgical and engineering experience.
Our specialist gold expertise covers all aspects of the different types of large and small scale gold occurrences and all unit operations commonly associated with gold plants which includes:
- Gravity Separation
- Agitated Leach
- Merrill-Crowe Precipitation
- Carbon-In-Pulp (C.I.P.)
- Heap Leaching
- Tailings Disposal
Other project services such as operations and maintenance services, on-going plant optimisation and general on-mine and off-mine project services are facilitated by ProMet Dadi.
In particular our team has designed gravity operations, which include:
- A trammel type unit in French Guiana; design and operation of heap leach operations (including a 14,000 tpd plant with a heap area of 28 hectares)
- Design and/or operation of various conventional gold operations(3000 tpd Merrill Crowe type, 1800 tpd, 3000 tpd, 5000 tpd and 6000 tpd CIP plants, refractory gold treatment including roaster operations.
- The supply of on-site assistance with the specification and completion of detailed engineering for the Crucitas 5000 tpd CIP plant in Costa Rica.
- A due diligence study of a700 tpd gravity only gold operation in the Pantanal National Park of Mato Grosso, Brazil.